Hello there. This post is to explain how our JE Onigokko works. This game is a spin-off of Onigokko from the variety show Ya-Ya-yah that ended in 2007. Though not the same, to those who know, it's similar. We changed it a bit so it can be played among us.
Players: Oni(s) and groups
Duration: 1 hour
Attendees will be divided into groups (we will do the dividing). As groups, find envelopes around the location. In the envelope, there will be questions about Johnny's idols, not specific to a group/solo, which is why it's called "JE Onigokko". Answer them correctly and as many as you can. However, you are to hide/run from the Oni(s) who will be looking for people to catch. Once you are caught, you are to return to the meeting place. Of course, the other members not caught continues with the mission.
Points will be accumulated at the end of one hour. Of course, only correct answers will be counted.
That's it. Any questions?
Enjoy our event!
Before joining in on any event(s) please ensure that you are able to comply with the following rules and regulations. We would like to provide the best for you but we also need some compromises from you to proceed with the event and end with a win-win situation for everyone. :)
1. Once you've registered your name, you cannot back out.
2. Please don't register your name if you cannot promise your attendance. However, we do understand if you have to back out at the last minute if you have to attend a much more important occasion.
3. Payments wise, please try to pay as soon as possible, but if your parents disallow you to pay until the day itself, it is fine too.
4. If you want to back out because of other reasons, please find a replacement so that the price won't violate time and again. We need to finalise the price as soon as possible too, to confirm our event details and announce it to the other attendees.
5. Try to come on time for the event! :) If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to ask any of the other MODS on FB, twitter or here in LJ.